- Organize a family plan-DONE
- Create a 120 hour kit-I need to add a few more things to it
- Make a list of things to do prior to evacuating (if time allows), and place on your 120 hour kit-I need to do this still
- Make sure my husband and I know how to shut off the gas line, water line, and electricity.-DONE
- Make a car kit.-DONE
- Make a kit for my husband to have at work.-Haven't started
- Learn what it means to shelter-in-place. Homeland Security has great information here.
- Get the tools necessary to shelter-in-place. Homeland Security has information on what you need, and Ready America has a good diagram.
What are you doing to prepare yourself?