February 2, 2013

I Have Been...

  • Washing dishes (My dishwasher broke and I relearned gratitude for it)
  • Having great success with my third batch of sourdough!!!
  • Shoveling snow
  • Studying herbal remedies
  • Washing dishes
  • Playing with kids
  • Experimenting with dietary changes for food intolerances
  • Eating lots of yogurt and sauerkraut
  • Washing dishes
  •  Taking care of sick kids
  • Washing dishes
  • Sprouting beans
  • Making a master winter menu plan
  • Washing dishes
How about you?  What fills your days?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica.

    I was actually going to make yogurt today...but I forgot to tell Uncle Glen to get more milk at the barn for me and he's in Reno for the day.

    I have been making more vegetarian meals and using the frozen bananas I had stockpiled to make whole wheat banana bread, as far as kitchen stuff goes.

    I've been doing family history, subbing, looking at wedding things, doing things for my church callings, and reading mystery novels as far as other stuff goes.

    Notice I have not been doing housework. It's pathetic. Good luck with all your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete